/>

07 September 2011

Back to School
                                                connieloufabrics.etsy.com
I always admired the kids in school that had the BIG box of crayons...the 64 colors (but, then, I also admired the kids that had cool shoes and curly hair).  Looking back, I probably should have been admiring the kids that did well on their spelling tests and always had their homework.  But since there is no going back, these little finger puppet crayons are my homage to "Back to School".  They don't break or melt and are very simple to sew.  One for each finger and a little carrying case...no sharpener needed.

6 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. There is no going back, but if there was I would have been the one always getting the homework done etc. instead of being the one who thought school was for socializing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! It takes us too long to learn what is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! I think kids would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tricia and Sher...I think puppets are such creative fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! What a fun way to learn colors.

    ReplyDelete